A removable generator that protects the power in several ways
Keeping a backup generator in a container can be very practical if you want a protected unit out in the woods or at a farm. Our containers are weather resistant and they can be sound- and heat-insulated as desired or required, which is handy during our cold and harsh winter months. It is also possible to move the container if you need to move the operation.
Each year business loose billions due to power outage. Here you can use our tool to get an idea of how well this investment would be for you!
Can you afford not to invest in a reserve?
More benefits of our Containerised Generators
- Effect from 8 to 1200 kVA
- Approved environmental engines according to the latest applicable requirements
- Container length from 3 to 12 meters
- Complete with ventilation and exhaust systems
- Our containers are weather resistant and can be sound- and heat-insulated as desired or required. They can also contain, e.g., switchgear, fuel tank, lighting, additional sockets and other equipment
- Installation of fuel tanks and switchgear
- Lighting and necessary outlets
- All the equipment is adapted to your business needs
- Automatic refueling Suitable for generators that are on for several days or weeks. We assemble a fully automated refueling system that gets fuel from an external storage fuel tank when the fuel level drops in the regular tank.
- Double sheathed fuel tank Means that the fuel tank is protected by an additional shield. In case of any leakage, the fuel is collected in the external tank and in case of possible collision the inner tank is protected. In some cases this may be an environmental requirement.
- Remote start Allows you to start or test drive your generator from home or your mobile phone. The remote operation is done through cable, network or wireless. We can customize so that you can see how the plant works from any computer.
- Fully automatic generators With our fully automatic solutions the generator starts completely automatically around the clock, no matter where you are in the world. The generator ensures that you have constant access to power even when the grid is down.
- Phasing in and out We equip the generators with uninterrupted access to network operation. With in and out phasing equipment, it is possible to test drive the generator under load without interruption.
- Soundproof generators You can make it a special order all the way down to 55 decibels.
- Changeover switch Allows you to be able to draw power from a backup generator. The switch breaks up the regular power supply and switches over to the backup power supply. We build manual switches in the form of a two-way switch or automatic switch with sealed contactors or motorized circuit breakers.
- Parallel operation We produce backup generators that actively communicate with other generators or power sources to run several of them side by side, also available to be phased in and loaded against the power grid.
- UPS system A reliable battery backup that eliminates blinking, transients, dips and any other disturbances which may occur on the power grid. It is used to power secure computers and other sensitive electronic equipment that can be damaged by a power failure. The batteries are recharged with diesel power when the grid is down.