For those who occasionally need to move their backup power
Our mobile generators are often used by mobile occupational groups such as asphalt pavers, construction workers or engineers, whose work involves moving from place to place. It can be mobile test facilities that constantly need access to power. Another area of use is to provide stationary and inaccessible facilities with a quick power supply when they are hit by a sudden power failure.
Each year business loose billions due to power outage. Here you can use our tool to get an idea of how well this investment would be for you!
Can you afford not to invest in a reserve?
More benefits of our power generators
Our Mobile generators
- Double sheathed fuel tank Means that the fuel tank is protected by an additional shield. In case of any leakage, the fuel is collected in the external tank and in case of possible collision the inner tank is protected. In some cases this may be an environmental requirement.
- Remote start Allows you to start or test drive your generator from home or your cell phone. The remote operation is done through cable, network or wireless. We can customize so that you can see how the plant works from any computer.
- Phasing in and out We equip the generators with uninterrupted access to network operation. With in and out phasing equipment, it is possible to test drive the generator under load without interruption.
- Soundproof generators You can make it a special order all the way down to 55 decibels.
- Mobile diesel generator. These are tailored to your needs. You can choose one on wheels, such as a trailer after a car, on a truck with a lifting eye or built-in removable container.
- Emergency power. Unsecured emergency lighting, space paths, elevators, gates, fire alarms or other important safety features when the power has passed.
- Changeover switch Allows you to be able to draw power from a backup generator. The switch breaks up the regular power supply and switches over to the backup power. We build manual switches in the form of a two-way switch or automatic switch with sealed contactors or motorized circuit breakers.
- Parallel operation We produce backup generators that actively communicate with other generators or power sources to run several of them side by side, also available to be phased in and loaded against the power grid.
- UPS system A reliable battery backup that eliminates blinking, transients, dips and any other disturbances which may occur on the power grid. It is used to power secure computers and other sensitive electronic equipment that can be damaged by a power failure. The batteries are recharged with diesel power when the grid is down