Generator that is connected to the transmission of the vehicle
Ideal for service companies who go around the country to serve or install products. Your service vehicles can be equipped with shaft-driven generators. This means that the generator is mounted under the vehicle and connected to the transmission that propels the car. From the generator runs a cable to a protected electrical cabinet that takes care of the power. Examples of users of our shaft-driven generators are Sveriges Television, Komatsu Swelog and ESAB.
Each year business loose billions due to power outage. Here you can use our tool to get an idea of how well this investment would be for you!
Can you afford not to invest in a reserve?
More benefits of our power generators
Propeller shaft-driven generators
- Attached under service vehicles that have power transmission outlets on the transmission
- Always access to power, no matter where in the world you are traveling
- The generators are convenient and do not take up a lot of space
- Keep the right speed / frequency with cruise control
- All the equipment is adapted to your needs