Stationary Power Generators
Reliable diesel generator to keep on hand if the power goes out.
With a stationary and permanently installed diesel generator from Reservkraftsbyggarna you are always safe when the power goes out. You can assemble them indoors and outdoors; for outdoors we recommend an enclosed and soundproof generator, alternatively a generator in a container. We can customize stationary generators that always start no matter how deep the low pressure is. Customers who have chosen stationary generators include everything from supermarkets to insurance companies. Tell us about your business needs and we will make the generator suitable for you.
Each year business loose billions due to power outage. Here you can use our tool to get an idea of how well this investment would be for you!
Can you afford not to invest in a reserve?
More benefits of our power generators
Our stationary generators
- Each generator is specially manufactured according to your needs and wishes
- Effect from 8 to 2000 kVA
- Approved environmental engines according to the latest applicable requirements
- Operationally reliable and soundproofed (optional)
- Highest reliability and quality
- All equipment is adapted to your business needs
- Automatic refueling Suitable for generators that are on for several days or weeks. We assemble a fully automated refueling system that gets fuel from an external storage fuel tank when the fuel level drops in the regular tank.
- Containers We build diesel generators in both soundproofed and non soundproofed storage containers or ISO containers.
- Double sheathed fuel tank Means that the fuel tank is protected by an additional shield. In case of any leakage, the fuel is collected in the external tank and in case of possible collision the inner tank is protected. In some cases this may be an environmental requirement.
- Remote start Allows you to start or test drive your generator from home or your cell phone. The remote operation is done through cable, network or wireless. We can customize so that you can see how the plant works from any computer.
- Fully automatic generators With our fully automatic solutions the generator starts completely automatically around the clock, no matter where you are in the world. The generator ensures that you have constant access to power even when the grid is down.
- Phasing in and out We equip the generators with uninterrupted access to network operation. With in and out phasing equipment, it is possible to test drive the generator under load without interruption.
- Soundproof generators You can make it a special order all the way down to 55 decibels.
- Changeover switch Allows you to be able to draw power from a backup generator. The switch breaks up the regular power supply and switches over to the backup power. We build manual switches in the form of a two-way switch or automatic switch with sealed contactors or motorized circuit breakers.
- Parallel operation We produce backup generators that actively communicate with other generators or power sources to run several of them side by side, also available to be phased in and loaded against the power grid.
- UPS system A reliable battery backup that eliminates blinking, transients, dips and any other disturbances which may occur on the power grid. It is used to power secure computers and other sensitive electronic equipment that can be damaged by a power failure. The batteries are recharged with diesel power when the grid is down