Tractor Driven Generators
Backup power for farmers
A tractor powered generator is a good and cheap solution for farms, etc., that are in need of a simple generator. You also avoid two-thirds of the cost when the generator is powered by the tractor's engine. If the power goes out, you connect the generator to the tractor and connect the generator through a standby power switch. A few seconds later, there will be power on the farm.
Each year business loose billions due to power outage. Here you can use our tool to get an idea of how well this investment would be for you!
Can you afford not to invest in a reserve?
More benefits of our power generators
Perfect for the small farm
A tractor driven generator is perfect for those who need power for the barn, the milking machine and the main house, etc., even during a power outage. Sometimes a tractor powered generator is not enough; if you have a big farm or greater energy needs, a stationary generator might be the best solution for you.
- Effect from 6.0 to 105 kVA
- Attached directly to the tractor's three-point hitch
- Under- and over-voltage protection
- All the equipment is adapted to your business needs
- Electric power cables
- Transmission shafts
- Backup system switch
- Ground fault circuit interrupter
- Optional outlets
- Changeover switch Allows you to be able to draw power from a backup generator. The switch breaks up the regular power supply and switches over to the backup power supply. We build manual switches in the form of a two-way switch or automatic switch with sealed contactors or motorized circuit breakers.